Area highway work planned
Highway work requiring road/lane/structure closures is planned; however, work may be delayed/canceled due to weather or other issues.
Crews will perform various construction/maintenance activities throughout the district using the best practices of social distancing. Activities include, but are not limited to bridge and guardrail maintenance, brush/tree/limb cutting, surface/shoulder work, work orders, pavement messaging, mowing, boom axing, drainage repairs/work and roadside cleanup.
• Route 622 – Crew will work a safety project.
• Route 636 – Crew will work on a safety improvement project.
• Routes 635 & 653 – Crew will work on Rural Rustic projects.
PRINCE EDWARD COUNTY:
• Route 360, near Green Bay – Crew will work signs.
• Route 460 intersection at Route 307 – Intersection reconstruction underway. Completion date estimate is 11/20/2020.
• Route 622 (360-624) – Closed for bridge, approach work over NSRR. Detour via 622 to 360 to 360B/460E to 724 and 624 back to 622. Estimated completion date is September.
Prince Edward County’s Board of Supervisors made decisions Tuesday, July 14, on where a significant portion of the county’s nearly... read more