Prince Edward County arrest report
Published 6:00 am Monday, June 8, 2020
• Clinton Bennett, 40, of Burkeville, charged with breaking and entering with intent to commit felony; assault and battery, simple; assault and battery, family member.
• Bertram Agee, Jr, 29, of Farmville, charged with driving without a license.
• Christopher Reed, 35, of Farmville, charged with assault and battery, simple.
• Ashley McHugh of Lebanon, charged with contempt of court.
• Linard Lambert, 51, of Rice, charged with strangulation: results in wounding/bodily injury; assault and battery, family member.
• Alexandria Poole, 25, of Farmville, charged with possession of marijuana; driving under the influence of alcohol.