Buckingham County court dispositions
• Tabitha Yolanda Carter of Dillwyn, assault and battery, 12 months, eight months suspended, two years unsupervised probation.
• Leroy Walter Vincent, Jr., petit larceny, 12 months suspended, two years unsupervised probation.
• Bradley Horne of Dillwyn, grand larceny, nolle prosequi.
• Paul Alfred Vencill of Buckingham, possession of marijuana, dismissed.
• Christopher Mills of Charlottesville, trespass, 30 days suspended.
• Kierra Shanice Duncan of Dillwyn, possess marijuana, fine.
• Clyde Moseley of Waverly, prisoner possess cell phone, one year, six months suspended.
• Rico Tremont Dibble of Dillwyn, malicious shoot/throw at train/car, nolle prosequi; destruct property with intent, 10 days suspended.
• Leila Anne Harris of Arvonia, fail to appear, nolle prosequi; fleeing from law enforcement, nolle prosequi; public swearing/intoxication, fine; false report to law enforcement, 10 days, six days suspended.
• Dametric Jones of Dillwyn, possession of controlled substance, six months suspended license, fine.
• Patrick Wayne Cox, Jr. of Arvonia, firearm/etc: pointing/brandish, 12 months, eight months suspended.
• Gary A. Monroe of Scottsville, assault, nolle prosequi; stalking: fear of death/assault, nolle prosequi; trespass after forbidden, nolle prosequi.
• Mathew Jebadiah Baugham of Rice, possession of marijuana, six months suspended license, fine.
• Adam W. Mitchell of Chesterfield, wanton waste, nolle prosequi; game/fish take during cl/seas, fines.
• Robert Marvin Hill of New Canton, assault, dismissed.
• Jesse Allen Snow of Buckingham, obtain money false pretenses, five years suspended, two years supervised probation; obtain money false pretenses, five years, four years four months suspended, two years supervised probation; received stolen credit card number, nolle prosequi; two counts credit card forgery, nolle prosequi.