Farmville Arrest Report
• Raheem Arnez Smith, 24, of Farmville, charged with assault and battery of a police officer, obstructing justice, dispose of trash on public property and disorderly conduct.
• Caren Goin, 63, of Farmville, charged with fail to report abuse of a child-mandatory report.
• Ella Darlene Hicks, 58, of Rice, charged with two counts of assault and battery.
• Alysia Dawn Briel, 39, of Prospect, charged with possession of controlled substance.
• William Martinez Leiva, 23, of Woodbridge, charged with contempt of court.
• Irvin Manuel Cruz Sales, 24, of Woodbridge, charged with contempt of court.
• Elmer Dario Arias-Gonzales, 42, of Oxon Hill, MD, charged with fail to appear on misdemeanor charge.
• Christopher Allen Newbaker, 26, of Midlothian, charged with unauthorized use of boat, vehicle or animal, refusal, driving under influence, reckless driving by speed, driving to left of double yellow lines, driving after forfeiture of license, eluding police resulting in serious injury and fail to appear on misdemeanor charge.
• Brandon Robert Calloway, 27, of Farmville, charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol.
• Laura Marie Pence, 20, of Farmville, charged with driving under influence.
• Monesha Mone’t Bolden, 19, of Farmville, charged with concealment-price alter merchandise, greater than $200.