Cumberland County Court Disposition
• Jamie Lamonte Banks, of Charlottesville, assault, guilty, 12 months, jail, eight months suspended, 12 months unsupervised probation.
• Jena Leah Cline, of Pamplin, profane language over public airway, nolle prosequi (not prosecuted).
• Altario M. Baker, of Pamplin, violation probation, dismissed.
• Taylor Brayden Wright, of Cumberland, grand larceny: greater than $200, not from person, guilty, five years jail suspended, two years supervised probation, restitution.
• Randy Dudley Jones, of Cumberland, two counts obtain credit card no larceny, guilty, 10 years jail suspended, two years supervised probation, restitution; credit card fraud: greater than $200, guilty, 10 years jail, nine years suspended, two years supervised probation; obtain money false pretenses greater than $200, guilty, 10 years suspended, two years supervised probation.
• Morris Wayne Doss, of Cumberland, public swearing/intoxication, guilty, fines.
• Barbara Lynn Honeycutt, of Chase City, DWI: second, guilty, six months jail, five months suspended, 36 months supervised probation, three years suspended license, fines.
• Martin Eugene Brooks, of Chesterfield, trespass after forbidden, dismissed.
• Gregory Louis Mast, of Farmville, alter serial number from firearm, not guilty.
• Lauren Clayton, of Cartersville, permit unlicensed person to drive, dismissed.
• Jamie Lamonte Banks, of Charlottesville, fugitive, felony without warrant, extradition waived.
• Clarence Daniel Ferguson, no rabies vaccination, 14 dogs, dismissed; dogs running at large, guilty; six dogs running at large, guilty; no license on 14 dogs, dismissed.