Prince Edward Arrest Report
• Rueben Earl Shepherd, 49, of Charlotte, charged with felonious assault and two counts of assault and battery.
• Tremaine Lamont Wright, 33, of Pamplin, charged with assault and battery of a family member.
• Steven Wayne Johnson, 32, of Pamplin, charged with grand larceny and breaking and entering with intent to commit felony.
• Christopher David Powell, 39, of Prospect, charged with four counts of selling wild game.
• Thomas Styles, 45, of Pamplin, charged with contempt of court.
• Mark Edward Williams, 33, of Prospect, charged with felonious assault and abduction and kidnapping.
• Demond Terrell Sheff, 31, of Amelia, charged with driving under influence.
• Anthony Armondo Gonzalez, 54, of Meherrin, charged with issuing bad checks, less than $200.
• James Michael Thompson, 21, of Rice, charged with two counts of failure to appear for traffic summons, sale-distribute marijuana and manuf-sale-possession controlled substance.