Prince Edward arrest report
• Aijuel T. Lee, 25, of Farmville, charged with fail to appear on misdemeanor charge.
• William Jospeh Greiner, 22, of Stafford, charged with possess with intent marijuana.
• Melissa Ann Whorley, 41, of Vinton, charged with identity theft, false identity to law enforcement and forging public records.
• Timothy Dwayne Drummond, 26, of Chase City, charged with destruction of property-monument-value, less than $1,000; and assault and battery of a family member.
• Kristian Demonte Coleman, 20, of Meherrin, charged with revocation of suspended sentence and probation and fail to appear on misdemeanor charge.
• Toby James Mitchell, 48, of Farmville, charged with annoying phone calls and profane-threatening language over public airway.
• Thomas Edward Campbell Jr., 30, of Dillwyn, charged with revocation of suspended sentence and probation.
• Lila Marie Gumm, 31, of Farmville, charged with driving under influence, refusal breath second offense and driving suspended.
• Garrett Michael Jones, 41, of Richmond, charged with breaking and entering with intent to commit felony, grand larceny.
• Simon Carl Lark, 23, of Pamplin, charged with murder-first degree and use or display firearm in commission of felony.
• Ashley Druen, 33, of Charlotte, charged with trespassing.
• Samuel Elwood Gaines, 31, of Farmville, charged with trespassing and brandishing firearm.
• Rodney L. Whitus, 45, of Rice, charged with driving under influence.
• Caleb Jermaine Spradley, 43, of Farmville, charged with driving while under the influence.