Prince Edward Arrest Report
Published 6:50 am Thursday, January 12, 2017
• Benjamin Scott Fulcher, 39, of Cumberland, drive a vehicle on a highway recklessly.
• Kevin Isiah Cook, 39, of Keysville, charged with unlawful use or injury to telephone lines; assault and battery family member; destruction of property-monument-value less than $1,000.
• William Edward Bowen, 58, of Lynchburg, charged with to appear on misdemeanor charge.
• Luis Eduardo Herrera, 23, of Farmville, charged with fail to appear on misdemeanor charge.
• Samuel Edward Lee Jr., 32, of Jetersville, charged with contempt of court.
• Michelle A. Porter, 47, of Pamplin, charged with three counts of issuing bad checks less than $200; one count issuing bad checks less than or equal to $200; obtaining money by false pretenses.
• Luis Alberto Puma, 20, of Lynchburg, charged with fail to appear on misdemeanor charge.
• Luis Eduardo Herrera, 23, of Farmville, charged with forcible sodomy; rape; abduction-extort money for immoral purpose; three counts of assault and battery, family member; threats to bomb or damage building.
• Jonathan R. Robinson, 27, of Amelia Court House, charged with fail to appear on misdemeanor charge.