Cumberland Arrest Report
Published 5:08 am Thursday, May 5, 2016
• Jamain Lamar Rice (22) of Cartersville, charged with failure to appear for traffic summons.
• Victoria Stockner (18) of Cumberland, charged with profane-threatening language over public airway.
• Kenneth Mount (52) of Dillwyn, charged with destruction of property-monument-value greater than or equal to $1,000.
• Thomas Edward Miller Jr. (24) of Prospect, charged with failure to appear on a misdemeanor charge.
• Quashawn J. Boatwright (30) of Patterson N.J., charged with robbery; two counts of abduction and kidnapping; breaking and enter with intent to rape, rob or murder; and two counts of use or display firearm in commission of felony.
• Anthony Warren Marks (43) of Cumberland, charged with two counts of assault and battery-family member; purchase alcohol for person, less than 21 years of age; unlawful purchase or possess alcoholic beverage; and two counts public swearing or intoxication.