Cumberland Court Dispositions
• Emma C. Lucey of Richmond, two counts contempt of court, fugitive.
• David J. Maxey of Richmond, hunt with firearm while intoxicated, failure to comply with ASAP and failure to comply with community service, fugitive.
• David Odon Thomas of Monroe, failure to appear; dismissed.
• Jonathan Matthew Hepburn of Powhatan, purchase or possess alcohol, dismissed.
• Andrew Robert Winters of Midlothian, public swearing or intoxication, dismissed.
• Jessica Lynn Reaser of Arvonia, driving while intoxicated: first offense guilty, 90 days jail, 85 days suspended, unsupervised probation, fines.
• Daniel Dennis Gray Jr. of Palmyra, assault, nolle prosequi; point/brandish firearm, guilty, 90 days jail suspended, unsupervised probation, fines.
• Anthony Lee Beaty of Cumberland, destruct property with intent, less than $1,000, nolle prosequi (not prosecuted).
• Brian D. Gilreath of Glen Allen, failure to appear and failure to comply, dismissed.
• Stephen James Lambert of Lynchburg, driving under revoked or suspended license, dismissed.
• Vernon Hill of Cumberland, receive or buy stolen goods, less than $200; dismissed.
• Matthew Aaron Williams, violation probation on felony offense, guilty, capias.
• Shawn Danielle Davison, violation probation on felony offense, guilty, capias.
• Andrew W. Spillman of Farmville, failure to comply with ASAP; dismissed; hunt with firearm, intoxicated, guilty, fines.
• James Lee McCary of Powhatan, removing property without intent, guilty, unsupervised probation, fines.
• Corey Shane Pohlman of Midlothian, conspire to hunt; nolle prosequi; violation of regulations created per title, guilty, fines; two counts violation of regs created per title, nolle prosequi; failure to tag, nolle prosequi; and take game during closed season, guilty, fines.
• Kenneth Bruce Mount of Dillwyn, reckless driving: endanger life/limb/property, guilty, 60 days jail suspended, unsupervised probation; and destruction of property with intent, greater or equal to $1,000, dismissed.