Prince Edward Arrest Report
• Kwamane Antonio Stokes (26), of Green Bay, charged with petit larceny: first offense.
• Joseph Brady Meadows (34), of Burkeville, charged with failure to appear for traffic summons.
• Stephen G. Carwile (46), of Farmville, charged with profane-threatening language over public airway.
• Nicholas Allen Reynolds (26), of Crewe, charged with accident damage.
• James Harrison King Jr. (47), of Green Bay, charged with revocation of suspended sentence and probation.
• Michael Glenn Hipps (50), of Appomattox, charged with violate condition of release.
• Adell Lynn Perry (42), of Pamplin, charged with profane-threatening language over public airway.
• Clifford Eugene Street Jr. (31), of Burkeville, charged assault and battery-family member.
• Nicholas James Burdge (28), charged with failure to appear on felony charge.
• Anthony Rudolph Thomas (38), of Cartersville, charged with failure to appear on felony charge.
• Cory Scott Carrion (28), of Dillwyn, charged with public swearing or intoxication.