NOTICE OF SPECIAL COMMISSIONERS' SALE
In the Circuit Court of Buckingham County
MARTHA WATSON BOYKINS, ET AL
(H. CURTIS PEARSON, JR.),
WILLIE MARSHALL, ET AL,
Case No. 94-1637
Pursuant to an order of the Circuit Court of Buckingham County, Virginia, made and entered on the 30th day of March, 2011 in the above referenced cause of action, the undersigned Special Commissioners will, at 2:00 p.m. (E.D.T.) on Wednesday, the 20th day of July, 2011, in front of the original front doors of the Circuit Court of Buckingham County, Virginia, located at 13049 W. James Anderson Hwy., Buckingham, Virginia, offer for sale by public auction to the highest bidder the following described real estate, to-wit:
All those certain tracts or parcels of land, with improvements thereon and appurtenances thereunto belonging, situated in Francisco Magisterial District of Buckingham County, Virginia, said tracts fronting on Virginia Secondary Route #636 (Francisco Rd.) and being
known and more particularly described as Parcel No. 8 of 43.86 acres, more or less, and Parcel No. 9 of 59.47 acres, more or less, by a plat of survey prepared by J. C. Brady, Engineer, dated November 13, 1920 and recorded in the Clerk's Office of the Circuit Court of Buckingham County in Plat Cabinet A, as a part of slide 25 (formerly found recorded in Plat Book 2, at page 6), to which plat reference is hereby made for a more complete and accurate description of said two tracts or parcels of land.
1. High bid subject to approval by Circuit Court of Buckingham County, such approval anticipated to take approximately 15 days after date of sale.
2. Sale is in gross by the boundary and NOT by the acre. Parcels shall be first sold separately and then in combination as an aggregate tract. Highest total price prevails.
3. Sale to be made and premises conveyed by Special Warranty deed subject to any and all easements, restrictions, conditions and reservations which are: contained in duly recorded deeds, plats, and other instruments constituting constructive notice in the chain of title to the property hereby conveyed that have not expired by limitation of time contained therein or have not otherwise become ineffective; or, apparent upon inspection of the premises.
4. No upset bids accepted if sales high bid approved by Circuit Court.
5. High bidder must deliver to the undersigned Special Commissioners a deposit of $15,000.00 upon auctioneer's announcement of high bid. Deposit must be in the form of cash, cashier's check or other check acceptable to Special Commissioners. Deposit shall be made payable to Clerk, Circuit Court of Buckingham County.
6. Balance of purchase price shall be paid to undersigned in cash or by cashier's check, and Special Warranty deed to be delivered to the high bidder, all at closing which will be held within twenty-one (21) days after Court approval of high bid.
Contact any of the undersigned.
J. Robert Snoddy, III, Esq.
P. O. Box 325
Dillwyn, VA 23936
Fax: (434) 983-3444
James E. Ghee, Esq.
P. O. Box 345
Farmville, VA 23901
Fax: (434) 315-0297
A. Pierre Jackson, Esq.
113 N. Virginia St.
Farmville, Virginia 23901
Fax: (434) 392-6518