Prince Edward County arrest report
Published 6:00 am Saturday, March 7, 2020
• Herbert Woodson Jr., 35 of Shipman, charged with failure of bailee to return property greater than or equal to $500.
• Henry Midkiff III, 46 of Green Bay, charged with public swearing or intoxication.
• William Kidd, 38 of Lynchburg, charged with revocation of suspended sentence and probation, two counts.
• Stephanie Downey, 29 of Farmville, charged with revocation of suspended sentence and probation.
• Daniel Fite, 23 of Colonial Heights, prisoner, charged with make, sell, possess schedule III/marijuana; make procure, possess, unlawful chemicals compound.
• Laurence Goode, 24 of Richmond, charged with credit card forgery; conspiring: to commit larceny greater than $500.