Buckingham arrest report
Published 10:15 am Thursday, June 6, 2019
• Scott Payne, 38 of Buckingham, charged with drugs: sell/provide for resale schedule I or II, two counts.
• Ijalik Booker, 18 of Crewe, charged with carnal knowledge of child 13-14 years old: without force.
• William Terry, 36 of Buckingham charged with assault; firearm: point/brandish.
• Dustin Lewis, 28 of Buckingham, charged with license revoked; law enforcement command: disregard or elude; obstruct/resist: without threat/force; and fail to stop for police: attempt to elude/escape.
• Heather Redmiles, 20 of Ruckersville, charged with law enforcement command: disregard or elude; and obstruct/ resist: without threats/ force.
• Ronnie Rose, 29 of Buckingham, charged with unauthorized use of vehicle/and driving after forfeiture of license.
• Gregory Tennyson, 51 of Buckingham, charged with fail to appear.
• Anthony Johnson, 34 of Lynchburg, charged with probation violation.
• Christopher Soper, 40 of Buckingham, charged with prior DWI; DWI: refusal of breath test; and license revoked: habitual offender.
• Donnie Campbell, 54 of Buckingham, charged with strangulation; and assault and battery-family member.
• Telisha Spencer, 26 of Waynesboro, charged with person property sell/move when lien.