Farmville arrest report
• Xavion Isaiah Kemp, 24, of Farmville, charged with breaking and entering with intent to commit felony, destruction of property-monument-value less than $1,000 and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
• Jacob Tyler Madden, 20, of Wingina, charged with two counts of concealment- price alter merchandise less than $200. AUGUST 15 • Saul Silva, 44, of Unionville, charged with fail to appear on misdemeanor charge.
• Thomas William Herrington, III, 22, of Bumpass, charged with public swearing or intoxication.
• David Onesmus Mcmaster Obara, 36, of Centreville, charged with contempt of court.
• Stephanie Regina Mitchell, 31, of Farmville, charged with contempt of court.
• Tramaine Levar Nash, 34, of Farmville, charged with contempt of court.
• Carlos Roberto Morales, 29, of Woodbridge, charged with contempt of court.
• Hassan Reginald Swann, 20, of Farmville, charged with eluding police in serious injury, drive motor vehicle-license revoked suspended and reckless driving: speed in excess of 80 mph.
• Andre Mitchell, 29, of Augusta, Georgia, charged with driving under influence.