Farmville Arrest Report
Published 11:07 am Thursday, March 22, 2018
• Linwood Earl Bowling Jr., 20, of Arrington, charged with possession of marijuana and grand larceny.
• Henry Francisco Moran Barrera, 32, of Washington, charged with fail to appear on misdemeanor, petit larceny, three counts of destruction of property-monument- value >=$1,000 and three counts of grand larceny.
Email newsletter signup
• Christopher Malik Kimbrough, 20, of Crewe, charged with fail to appear on misdemeanor charge.
• Taylor Marie Kelly, 22, of Cumberland, charged with assault and battery of a family member.
• Felipe Zuniga Ayala, 38, of Herndon, charged with fail to appear on felony charge.
• Savion Lei’chon Garland, 19, of Meherrin, charged with breaking and entering with intent to commit felony and grand larceny.
• Sean Dexter Hancock, 27, of Victoria, charged with driving under influence.
• Jerome Lorenzo Harvey, 52, of Propsect, charged with public swearing or intoxication.
• Modesto Sanchez-Tentzohua, 38, of Lynchburg, charged with contempt of court.
• Scotty Daryl Lawson Jr., 19, of Red Oak, charged with underage possession of alcohol.