Farmville Arrest Report
Published 10:03 am Thursday, February 8, 2018
• Cherita Akers Sagna, 35, of Meherrin, charged with fail to obey order of law enforcement officer.
• China Andrew Mcgee, 33, of Dillwyn, charged with profane-threatening language over public airway and threats to bomb or damage building.
• Alicia Denise Eanes, 25, of Rice, charged with possession of marijuana.
• Shannon Marie Mccoy, 39, of Appomattox, charged with grand larceny.
• Hugo F. Solorzano Torres, 28, of Fort Washington, Maryland, charged with fail to appear on misdemeanor charge.
• Aaron Harry Flowers, 23, of Cartersville, charged with contempt of court.
• Deanna Rae Goodman, 25, of Farmville, charged with assault and battery of a family member.
• Alber Vasquez, 30, of Culpeper, charged with fail to appear on misdemeanor charge.
• Derrick E. Gray, 42, of Farmville, charged with public swearing or intoxication, credit card theft, credit card fraud, credit card forgery and conspire to commit credit card fraud.
• Michael Scott Burley, 40, of Farmville, charged with five counts of revocation of suspended sentence and probation.
• Alan Russell Jones, 29, of Victoria, charged with fail to complete anger management.
• Cameron Parker Jones, 20, of Burke, charged with baby DUI and underage possession of alcohol.
• Matthew Lee Harvey, 47, of Farmville, charged with driving under influence.