Farmville Arrest Report
• Ebony Marshaye Boothe, 26, of Prospect, charged with two counts of destruction of property-monument-value <$1000.
• Roscoe Dean Routt, Jr., 21, of Charlotte Court House, charged with two counts of manuf-sale-possession controlled substance and conspiracy to violate drug control act.
• Erman Orozco Clemente, 32, of Arlington, charged with contempt of court.
• Samantha Boyles Lowe, 31, of Dillwyn, charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor and grand larceny.
• Dajuan Brown-Clark, 26, of Farmville, charged with entering property with intent to damage.
• Robert Alexander Farmer III, 53, of Farmville, charged with operate motor vehicle-habitual offender and driving under influence.
• Salanda Simone Banks, 24, of Farmville, charged with petit larceny.
• Benjamin Tyler Marston, 26, of Crewe, charged with driving under influence.
• Charlie Junior Vaughan, 48, of Green Bay, charged with contempt of court.
• Shawn Wayne Martin, 24, of Farmville, charged with possession of marijuana and trespassing.
• Marvin Danilo Rojas-Tui, 34, of Richmond City, charged with revocation of suspended sentence and probation.
• Amanda Nico Taylor, 23, of Dillwyn, charged with two counts of assault and battery.
• Aaron Harry Flowers, 22, of Cartersville, charged with trespassing.
• David Lee Williams, 47, of New Canton, charged with fail to appear on misdemeanor charge.
• Christopher Arthur Chapman, 18, of Leesburg, charged with driving under influence.