Prince Edward Arrest Report
• Akeem C. Kimbrough, 26, of Farmville, charged with failure to appear for traffic summons.
• Jerry Boykin, 67, of Meherrin, charged with assault and battery of a family member, unlawful use or injury to telephone lines, assault and battery of a police officer, intentionally prevent law enforcement and cruelty to animal.
• Casie Lee Giles, 36, of Rice, charged with petit larceny.
• William Robert Zechman, 23, of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, charged with accommodating drug sale on-near school property-library, and sale-distribute marijuana >1/2 oz, <=5 lb.
• Jeremiah Michael-Lee Mays, 26, of Farmville, charged with felonious assault and abduction and kidnapping.
• Shawn Kendall Hill, 27, of Rice, charged with obtaining money by false pretenses.
• Benjamin Tyler Amos, 19, of Farmville, charged with assault and battery.
• Penny Sue Forrest, 37, of Farmville, charged with embezzlement, >=$200.