Farmville arrest report
Published 9:13 am Thursday, April 27, 2017
• Heberto Ramirez Hernandez, 25, of Norfolk, charged with contempt of court.
• Devonte’ Vincent Wardell, 21, of Pamplin, charged with assault and battery.
• Savion Le’chon Garland, 18, of Meherrin, charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
• John Chester Davis, 54, of Farmville, charged with larceny or theft — third or subsequent offense.
• Ismael Antonio Carpio-Mejia, 34, of Woodbridge, charged with contempt of court.
• Phillip Darnell Pennix Jr., 20, of Appomattox, charged with driving under the influence.
• Travis Leroy Bartlett, 18, of Wingina, charged with driving under influence.
• Robert Jackson Boydoh, 19, of Greensboro, charged with underage possession of alcohol and driving while under the influence of alcohol.
• Reniesa Moashay Jones, 25, of Dillwyn, charged with driving under influence and unreasonably refuse breath test.