Buckingham County Dispositions
Published 9:23 am Thursday, December 22, 2016
• Hope Hunsaker, of Petersburg, point/brandish firearm, dismissed.
• Keith Scott, of Buckingham, assault, dismissed; destruct property with intent, $1,000, dismissed.
• Rhonda Denise Banks, of Dillwyn, trespass-church/school property, nolle prosequi (not prosecuted).
• Terry Bufford, of Howardsville, fail to appear, dismissed.
• Jennifer Ann Fitzgerald, of Lovingston, drive under revoked/suspension, guilty, 30 days jail suspended, 30 days suspended license, fines; false report/summon to police, guilty, 30 days jail suspended; other forgery/uttering, nolle prosequi.
• Holly Jean Herndon, of New Canton, destruction of property, not guilty; destruct property with intent, less than $1,000, not guilty; assault, not guilty.
• Ashley Chambers, violation probation on felony offense, sentence/probation revoked, four years jail, three years, 11 months suspended, three years supervised probation.
• John Benjamin Brauch, of Scottsville, fail to comply with VASAP, dismissed, fines.
• Amina Lee, of Dillwyn, abusive language to another, dismissed.
• Angela Denise Moss, of New Canton, possession of marijuana, nolle prosequi; fail to appear, guilty, 10 days jail suspended.
• Shelia Michelle Almond, of Buckingham, assault, dismissed.
• Wanda Carr Bryant, of Farmville, petit larceny, less than $200, not from person, guilty.
• Lequanda Marshelle McDuffie, of Richmond, assault, dismissed.
• Taquita N. Stokes, of Green Bay, fail to appear, dismissed; impersonate law enforcement, nolle prosequi; driver while suspended, guilty, fines.
• Kira Lynn Angelo, of Dillwyn, civil violation — refused blood/breath test, nolle prosequi.
• Deangelo Sharice Turner, of Scottsville, assault, dismissed.
• Johnathan Keith Wingfield, failure to appear, not guilty.
• Krystal R. Talton, of Buckingham, drive under revoked/suspension, guilty in absentia, 90 days suspended license, fines.