Buckingham Arrest Report
Published 5:55 am Thursday, July 28, 2016
• Justin Coffey, 28, of Buckingham, charged with violate protective order, second within five years.
Email newsletter signup
• Elizabeth Taylor, 46, of Buckingham, charged with five counts grand larceny: greater than equal to $200, not from a person; and two counts petit larceny: greater than or equal to $200, not from a person.
• Charles Seaborn, 32, of Meherrin, charged with assault and battery-family member.
• Lewis Tyree, 23, of Buckingham, charged with failure to appear on misdemeanor offense.
• David Haislip, 23, of Buckingham, charged with monument: intentional damage value, less than $1,000.