Prince Edward Arrest Report
Published 12:09 pm Thursday, June 9, 2016
• Joseph Patrick Payne Jr., 39, of Midlothian, charged with three counts of eluding police resulting in serious injury; two counts of reckless driving: speed in excess of 80 MPH; reckless driving endanger life, limb, property; reckless driving: out of control/bad brakes; and two counts of driving under the influence.
• Adrianne Michelle Savoy, 40, of Farmville, charged with disorderly conduct; and public swearing or intoxication.
• James Richard LeSueur II, 24, of Prospect, charged with stalking; two counts of destruction of property-monument-value, less than $1,000; entering property with intent to damage; assault and battery; three counts of breach of the peace; and violating a protective order.
• Matthew Scott Ingraham, 43, of Meherrin, charged with assault and battery-family member.
• Richie McCoy, 41 of Appomattox, charged with revocation of suspended sentence and probation.
• Jamie Scott Covington, 24, of Farmville, charged with reckless driving and eluding police.
• William Abraham Foster, 19, of Farmville, charged with failure to complete community service hours.
• Miquel Ikeem Miller, 24, of Farmville, charged with two counts of grand larceny.