Buckingham Court Dispositions
Published 4:03 pm Thursday, June 23, 2016
• Delshaun T. Payne, of Prospect, no valid operator’s license, guilty, fines; failure to appear, guilty, fines.
• Christine E. Dodson, of Charlottesville, failure to comply with Piedmont Court Services, guilty, fines.
• Ronald Lee Lewis, of Dillwyn, careless damage another property fire, guilty, fines.
• Benita O’Bryant, of New Canton, other forgery, employ as true, guilty, 12 months jail suspended, fines; other forgery/uttering, nolle prosequi (not prosecuted).
• Troy Vaughn Eldridge, of Dillwyn, assault and battery, guilty, 12 months jail suspended, fines.
•Diane Elizabeth Nave, of Dillwyn, two counts of cruelty to animals: generally, guilty, 12 months jail suspended, 12 months unsupervised probation, nine counts cruelty to animals, nolle prosequi.
• Amanda Jane McCallister, of Dillwyn, dog/cat-not vaccinated for rabies, dismissed; no dog tags, dismissed.
• Deshawn T. Jones, of Dillwyn, drive under revoked/suspension, guilty in absentia, fines.
• Vernon Peaks of Dillwyn, obstruct justice without force, nolle prosequi.
• Delma Baker Jr., guilty, sentence/probation revoked, 16 years jail, 6 months suspended, 10 years unsupervised probation, fines.
• Donnas Staton Chambers, of Arvonia, destruct property with intent, less than $1,000, dismissed.
• Loveline Nicole Stanton, of New Canton, texting while operate vehicle, guilty in absentia, fines.
• Clinton White Jr., of Charlottesville, DWI: first offense, guilty, 90 days jail suspended, 12 months unsupervised probation, restricted license, fines.
• Virginia Dehart, of Arvonia, petit larceny, less than $200, not from person, dismissed.
• Taylor Anne Marie Vanderpool, of Kenbridge, failure to appear, not guilty; harassment by computer, not guilty.
• Quinton Woodson of Buckingham, assault, dismissed.
• Derek Quintonn Omasta of Hartsville, Tn., assault and battery-family member, guilty, 12 months jail suspended, sentence is to run consecutively with another, fines; destruct property with intent, less than $1,000, guilty, 12 months jail suspended, sentence is to run consecutively with another.
• Robert Shawn Metcalf, of Farmville, grand larceny: greater than or equal to $200 not from person, guilty, 7 years jail, 6 years, 364 days suspended, fines, three years supervised probation to begin upon release.
• Antonio Dale Chambers, of Scottsville, charged with drive under revoked/suspension, nolle prosequi; manufacture/etc. controlled substance, nolle prosequi; two counts of drinking while driving/open container, nolle prosequi; failure to stop/elude for police, nolle prosequi.
• Javonte Kaevon Booker, of Arvonia, charged with assault, nolle prosequi.
• Kimberly Napier Willoughby, of Scottsville, DWI, second offense within five years, guilty, six months jail, five months 20 days suspended, 12 months unsupervised probation, 12 months suspended license, fines; operate suspended/revoked, guilty, 30 days suspended sentence, 12 months unsupervised probation.