Prince Edward Arrest Report
• Jakwan J. Sims (23) of Keysville, charged with failure to appear for traffic summons.
• Glenna E. Powell (53) of Prospect, charged with concealment-price alter merchandise, less than $200; and destruction of property-monument-value, less than $1,000.
• Tony Lee Johnson Sr. (51) of Meherrin, charged with two counts of assault and battery-family member.
• James Edward Penn (44) of Charlotte Court House, charged with two counts of assault and battery-family member.
• Quantez Tyrik Nash (18) of Farmville, charged with failure to appear on a felony charge.
• Floyd E. Taylor Sr. (56) of Rice, charged with driving under the influence.
• Calvin Whitehead Sr. (56) of Keysville, charged with driving under the influence.