Farmville Arrest Report
• Luis Sarmiento-Madrid (38) of Arlington, charged with failure to appear on a misdemeanor charge.
• Cordero Mitchell (28) of Pamplin, charged with sale-distribute marijuana, greater than a half ounce, less than or equal to five pounds; and possess firearm while in possession of drugs.
• Ronald Darwin Foulks (63) of Farmville, charged with public swearing or intoxication.
• Alton Lee Harvey (55) of Farmville, charged with contempt of court.
• Brittany Nicole Rickmond (27) of Farmville, charged with assault and battery.
• Faris Khalid Mohammed Alkanan (24) of Farmville, charged with assault and battery.
• Terri Leigh Page (60) of Keysville, charged with two counts of concealment, price alter merchandise, less than $200.
The Farmville Area Kiwanis is competing to win $25,000 in playground equipment from Landscape Structures Inc. for the Grove... read more