Farmville Arrest Report
Published 5:06 am Thursday, May 5, 2016
• Trayvon Lemount Taylor (19) of Farmville, charged with driving under the influence and unlawful purchase or possession of an alcoholic beverage.
• Pascual Martinez (42) of Petersburg City, charged with revocation of suspended sentence and probation.
• Monica Faith Puckett (22) of Farmville, charged with failure to appear on a misdemeanor charge.
• David G. Oliver Gutierrez (20) of Waynesboro, charged with assault and battery and petit larceny.
• Leigh Ann Brown (29) of Farmville, charged with two counts of concealment-price alter merchandise, greater than or equal to $200.
• Evan Anthony (20) of Virginia Beach, charged with sale-distribute marijuana and sale of drugs on-near school property-library.
• Mark Allen Lenkewicz (34) of Pamplin, charged with possess firearm while in possession of drugs and manufacture-sale-possession controlled substance.
• Delshaun T. Payne (20) of Farmville, charged with failure to appear on a misdemeanor charge.
• Shayne Avery Guest (23) of Farmville, charged with concealment-price alter merchandise, less than $200.
• Jasmine Lynette Reid (27) of Meherrin, charged with felony shoplifting.
• Takeisha Mosby (23) of Farmville, charged with three counts obtaining money by false pretenses and three counts credit card fraud.