Prince Edward Arrest Report
Published 12:52 pm Thursday, April 28, 2016
• Michael Rafter (21) of King George, charged with contempt of court.
• Omar D. Jones (21) of Lynchburg, charged with failure to appear for traffic summons.
• Julian J. Rose (26) of Dillwyn, charged with failure to appear.
• Quintessa Parrish (19) of Lynchburg, charged with failure to appear on a misdemeanor charge.
• Torin Donte Devon Marshall (30) of Rice, charged with shoot or throw missiles at occupied vehicles, reckless handling of firearm and brandishing a firearm.
• Emanuel Jerome Whiting (32) of Rice, charged with revocation of suspended sentence and probation, possession of marijuana, drinking while operating a motor vehicle, driving while suspended, eluding police, abuse and neglect of children-reckless disregard and four counts of manufacture-sale-poss control substance-schedule I-II.
• Candance Morgan of Prospect, charged with permit dog to run at large.
• Mary Michelle Townsend (27) of Prospect; charged with failure to appear for traffic summons.
• James Mark Boettcher (37) of Prospect, charged with peeping into an occupied dwelling and unlawful filming or photographing of another.
• Ryan Patrick Evans (22) of Randolph, charged with contempt of court.
• Antonio Tucker (27) of Prospect, charged with three counts of grand larceny.
• Anthony Antwan Blanton (22) of Farmville, charged with grand larceny and conspiring to trespass.
• Bradford Cooke Sprouse (19) of Chesterfield, charged with receiving stolen goods, possession of marijuana, carrying concealed weapon — first offense, unlawful purchase or possess alcoholic beverage and receiving stolen goods.
• Lynn Toney Edmonds Jr. (32) of Pamplin, charged with manufacture-sale-possession of a controlled substance, drive suspended and eluding police -resulting in serious injury.
• Kevin Lee Martin (26) of Ferrum, charged with reckless driving, possess-distribute controlled paraphernalia, possession of controlled paraphernalia and possession of a schedule I-II controlled substance.
• Michelle Elizabeth Crawley (50) of South Boston, charged with obtaining money by false pretenses and conspiracy to commit felony.
• Melvin Huggins (47) of Chester, charged with failure to appear on felony charge.
• Samantha Latrice Paige (39) of Farmville, charged with two counts of obtaining utility service without payment, greater than or equal to $200 and two counts of using identifying information to defraud.
• Brandon Randolph Fowler (20) of Lynchburg, charged with contempt of court.