Buckingham Arrest Report
Published 1:06 pm Thursday, November 5, 2015
• Kendrell Johnson (25) of Buckingham, charged with assault & battery-family member.
• David Banks (25) of Buckingham, charged with possession of marijuana, drugs: possess schedule I or II, firearm: possess by felon nonviolent, firearm: possession with schedule I or II drug, license revoked: drive without license, fail to stop for police: attempt to escape/elude and drinking while driving/open container.
Email newsletter signup
• Vernon Peaks (55) of Buckingham, charged with drugs: sell/provide for resale schedule I or II and obstructing justice: without threats/force.
• Ryan Potts (21) of Buckingham, charged with failure to appear: misdemeanor.
• Karen Layman (34) of Nelson, charged with obstructing justice: with threats/force; two counts of drugs: possess schedule I or II.
• Tammy Vernon (50) of Buckingham, charged with cruelty to animals: generally and assault: misdemeanor.