Prince Edward Arrest Report
Published 12:33 pm Thursday, October 8, 2015
• Nakisha Yvette Simmons (39) of Prospect, charged with assault.
Email newsletter signup
• James W. Anderson (56) of Farmville, charged with trespassing and obstructing justice, misdemeanor 1.
• Naomi Nicole Hopkins (33) of Farmville, charged with community-based program violation.
• Sean Christian Barton Sr. (26) of Keysville, charged with manufacture-sale-possession of controlled substance.
• Katrina Lynn Malbon (36) of Green Bay, charged with two counts of revocation of suspended sentence and probation.
• David Therrell Lawson, Jr. (18) of Norfolk, charged with hit and run-personal injury.
• Fatima Vondelier Hopkin (38) of Dillwyn, charged with grand larceny.
• Jeremie Vincent Ingraham (24) of Meherrin, charged with revocation of suspended sentence and probation.
• Jeffrey Paul Thornton (43) of Farmville, charged with contempt of court.