NOTICE OF TRUSTEE'S SALE
Published 3:50 pm Tuesday, September 20, 2011
In execution of that certain deed of trust in the original principal amount of $105,559.64 dated November 8, 2006 and recorded among the land records of Prince Edward County, Virginia, as Instrument Number 200603202, as amended by an instrument appointing the undersigned as Substituted Trustee, default having been made in the payment of the indebtedness thereby secured and having been requested to do so by the holder of the note evidencing the said indebtedness, the undersigned Substituted Trustee will offer for sale at public auction in front of the Prince Edward Circuit Court, 124 North Main Street, Farmville, Virginia, on:
The property described in said deed of trust located at the above street address, and more particularly described as:
ALL THAT certain parcel of land situated in Hampden Magisterial District, Prince Edward County, Virginia, containing 83.08 acres, more or less, and bounded as follows: On the South by the old county road, the present State Highway No. 360, lying between Prince Edward and Lunenburg Counties; on the west by the lands of Clifford Shackleton; on the North and East by the lands of Conrad Brehm.
Less and Except the following tracts:
1. 2.92 acres conveyed to the Commonwealth by deed dated August 12, 1930 recorded in the Clerk's office of Lunenberg County, Virginia in Deed Book 70 at page 319 and also in the Clerk's office of Prince Edward, Virginia
2. 10 acres conveyed by deed of January 6, 1940 by Mattie and Thomas Fowkles to Joseph T. Fowkles recorded in Deed Book 94 at page 532.
3. 1.98 acres to the Commonwealth of Virginia taken under that condemnation proceeding by decree of July 28, 1958 and recorded at Deed Book 138 at page 124.
4. 3.00 acres conveyed by Violet F. Watson, et al., to Robbie Lynn Hammock (a/k/a Robbie Lynn Bowen) by deed of January 13, 1995 recorded in Deed Book 297 at page 314 and also by Correction Deed dated June 7, 1996 and recorded at Deed Book 303 at page 39.
5. 3.05 acres conveyed by Violet F. Watson, et al., to Charles Watson by deed of February 9, 1998 and recorded at Deed Book 317 at page 845.
6. 10.00 acres conveyed by Violet F. Watson to David L. Watson and Patricia T. Watson by deed of March 9, 1987 and recorded at Deed Book 238 at page 714.
TERMS OF SALE: Cash or certified funds. A non-refundable deposit of ten percent (10%) of the bid price, payable in cash or by certified or cashier's check to the undersigned will be required of the successful bidder at time of sale. Terms of sale to be complied with within 14 days from date of sale or deposit will be forfeit and property will be resold at costs of defaulting purchaser. All real estate taxes to be adjusted as of date of sale. Seller shall not be responsible for any costs incurred by the purchaser in connection with their purchase or settlement, including, without limitation, state and local recording fees, title insurance or research, or any other costs of purchaser's acquisition. The property and the improvements thereon will be sold as is, without representations or warranties of any kind. The sale is subject to all other liens, encumbrances, conditions, easements and restrictions, if any, superior to the aforesaid deed of trust and lawfully affecting the property. Trustee shall have no duty to obtain possession for purchaser. All risks of casualty pass to successful bidder at conclusion of bidding. Additional terms may be announced at the sale.
For Information Contact:
Wittstadt Title & Escrow
22375 Broderick Drive
Dulles, VA 20166
(410) 284-9600 or toll free
Between 8:30AM – 5 P.M.